Tuesday, January 29, 2013

BoOkMaRkInG

Now here is a topic I can get into, PINTEREST! Sometimes when I find these time-sucking sites I wonder what we did before there were such things to waste our time on. :) For the class that I am teaching now, I think bookmarking could become a small part of the class. The students have to participate in a service learning project of their choosing. I thought it might be neat to use pinterest for the service learning projects that would allow them to implement something crafty with what they are doing. Like if one group chooses to work with children in some capacity, this would be a great opportunity for them to find some bookmarks on Pinterest and use them when they are working with the kids. Obviously this idea is not fully developed but I think this would be a great way to incorporate some of the things we do in every day life, like "pinning", into the classroom and learning environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment